To meet the expenses towards pursuing educational courses offered by approved and recognized universities. To include – Tuition fee, Books and other Study materials / Stationery, Hostel charges and other related expenses. Airfares included for Overseas / Foreign studies.
Maximum Loan Limit 20 Lakhs (for overseas education) For Study in India maximum loan limit 10 Lakhs
Maximum Repayment 60 months after completion of course. During study period + 6 months after studies, only interest to be serviced on monthly basis.
Rate of Interest and Margin is subject to change from time to time.
Charges: Documentation Charges as applicable.
Applicant with regular source of income either by way of salaries/ business income. Submission of Minimum last two year ITR is compulsory.
Co-applicant – Student shall be principle borrower (must be major) with father as Co-borrower.
1. Duly filled form.
2. Course Details including details of fee structure for entire duration of course.
3. PAN Card of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
4. KYC of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
5. Residential Proof of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
6. Income Proof of Applicant(s) & Guarantor(s)
7. Two acceptable guarantors and security holders to be also taken as guarantors.
8. Primary Security: acceptable to the bank.